ERASMUS+ program allows you to study in Europe for one or two semesters!
This exchange program for students has a number of advantages, such as:
- an incredibly interesting city;
- courses for exchange students;
- intensive foreign language course, which is official in the country (1 month) for foreign students, after graduation students are tested and receive then a diploma at the end of the course;
- language Centre;
- more than 200 kinds of sport;
- modern university campuses;
- a large number of dormitories for students in different areas of the city;
- welcoming week for all students (acquaintance with the work of the University Students' organizations);
- program "Study Buddy" will help you adapt to a new place.
Applying the documents
To apply the documents you need sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction, ie, official language or English, which is significant for the adoption of international students to the program. List of documents for submission to the program ERASMUS + can be found on the site of the university, which you liked.
The list of cities and countries of Universities, with which Dr., Prof. at the Informatics Department, Oleksandr Y. Kuziomin has got a colaboration:
Aalen, Leipzig, Wildau, Dresden, Hamburg, Hanover, Karlsruhe, Berlin, Amsterdam, Moldova, Georgia
Studying in another country
To start studying, firstly you must to apply for participation in the program. Specific dates for the submission of the application may be different in different universities, you can specify the dates on the website of your chosen university. The coordinators of the program, representatives of ERASMUS+ and special advisers from the university can help you to organize your studying program.